Heading south to Dr A in the am!! Yippeeeeee

Happy Me
on 11/29/04 10:20 am
Since they haven't fixed our site yet, I just couldn't wait to say, THANK YOU to everyone for all of your words of encouragement and kindness that have been posted to my surgery page!!!!!!! It means so much to me!! My hubby and I headed for the airport at 6am in the morning. I thought this night would never come! I HONESTLY could have never even dreamt of this without all of you here on this site. I look forward to meeting Steph, Randy, Sue F and Kristy ---- but most of all I can't wait to meet Dr A and his very skilled hands!!! Thanks to you all!!! Sue
TracyW
on 11/29/04 10:52 am - Spring, TX
Good Luck Sue we will be waiting for an Update.
Christina H.
on 11/29/04 9:48 pm - tx
Congradulations and I Will be prayin for a speedy and healthy recovery! Christina
Cheri Moran
on 11/29/04 10:49 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Sue! How exciting! Just think you'll be joining the losing team tomorrow. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You will love Dr. Aguirre, Dr. Gomez, Dr. Estralla, Rozella, and all the others. The Ensenada team is the greatest. Keep us informed. Cheri 259/176/144
chunkable
on 11/30/04 12:27 am - federal way, wa
Good Luck sue here is to a speedy and quick recovery. Keep us all posted on how you are doing. DO you have an angel posting for you down there?? Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 400 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views