Need urgent prayers

Jody W.
on 12/2/04 10:21 am - Noble, OK
You guys have all been there for me so I thought I'd ask...my daughter was just diagnosed with a very rare type of tumor just above her right knee. She will be having surgery just 5 days before I am scheduled to leave for Ensenada. Her surgery is Dec. 8, and mine is Dec. 14. We won't know how bad this will be until the surgeon gets in there. If it's not infiltrated the bone, he can just remove the tumor. If it's infiltrated the joint or the femur (thigh-bone) she may have to have a total knee replacement or an above the knee amputation. She just turned 21 last week, and I'm a wreck. I haven't cancelled my surgery yet because I'm hoping for the best, but needless to say, I'll be staying here with her if the outcome is not so good. We both need all the prayer we can get, but especially Jessie. If you pray, I'm asking that you will think of her this next week. And I'll let you know how things turn out. Thanks so much. Jody
cindy H.
on 12/2/04 11:16 am - madison, al
I will send one up now! I have a twenty year old daughter myself. Keep your faith and hope for the best.
TracyW
on 12/2/04 12:06 pm - Spring, TX
I'm so sorry to hear that, please dont give up hope on your Date, but do all you can to be there for your Daughter. Hopefully he will be able to just remove the tumor. We are all Prayng....
Christina H.
on 12/2/04 10:29 pm - tx
I will pray for both of you. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing we are all thinking of ya'll and praying for the best. Best wishes. Christina H.
Grace_Smith
on 12/3/04 10:59 am - Gobles, MI
Count me in............ I too have a daughter and her birthday is the 8th of December. We'll be thinking of you and your family. Best of Luck Grace
Cheri Moran
on 12/3/04 12:29 pm - Big Spring, TX
Jody, I'm praying for you and your daughter. I'll be praying everything goes well for both of you and that God will give your family the grace and strength you need as you await the results. My daughter-in-law's name is Jessica so I'll have an easy time remembering her. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views