Anyone use Dr. Sanchez in Monterrey

Pam N.
on 12/6/04 2:31 am - Lima, OH
Still trying to decide on my MX surgeon for lap band. I've got it narrowed down but don't have enough info on Dr. S in Monterrey. Any feedback or internet resources to pass along to me would be greatly appreciated. If you did use Dr. S how was Santa Engracia and staying in the guest house?
Therisa M.
on 12/6/04 2:52 am - Austin, TX
Hi Pam, Sorry I did not use Dr. Sanchez, but I did have my surgery in Monterrey. If you have not made you final decision you might want to consider Dr. Rumbaut and San Jose Hospital. Wayne Smiths' diary about his experience with Dr. Rumbaut is interesting reading. While in Monterrey, try and make some time for wondering around the the downton area. It really is a beautiful city. Good Luck! Therisa 243/208/140ish
Sandy N.
on 12/6/04 9:22 am - GA
Pam, Sorry I didn't have Dr. Sanches as my surgeon either, I had Dr. Aceves in Mexicali for lap band surgery. I can recommend him and his staff wholeheartedly, I have had great results and had a great experience with them. You can find him here on this web site or go to theirs at www.mexicolapband.com, you will find a lot of feedback on him. Sandy lap band-dr aceves
Kristina M.
on 12/30/04 3:38 am - Gurnee, IL
Hi Pam, This may be too late as you may have made your decision already, but I used Dr. Sanchez in Monterrey and had the best experience ever. The hospital is very clean and the house you stay in is really nice as well. Everyone on his team is so supportive and helpful, and he is one of the nicest docs ever. My surgery took about 15 min and I had absolutely no gas pains and was able to go out shopping the following day =) If you need any other info, feel free to ask! Best of luck in your decision! Kristina 247/207/???
Jessica P.
on 12/30/04 7:59 am - Taylor, AZ
I would be careful with Dr. Sanchez, I heard from one of his patients he told her he was using the inamed band and used a diferent band. Have you checked with Dr Rumbaut. I have read alot of good postings about him. I dont think I have ever read anything bad about him. Jessica
pamela S.
on 1/25/05 11:55 am - Fort White, FL
Kristina- Am considering Dr Sanchez for banding. If you could share some of your experience ,I would be very appreciative. Thanks, another Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 245 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 435 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1621 views