My Ensenada Web Site Is Up!

Cheri Moran
on 12/9/04 12:37 am - Big Spring, TX
Yea! After two very frustrating weeks of technical problems, my web site is finally up. It was absolutely driving me crazy trying to get rid of the placeholder my hosting company had. I could type the whole site extension and see my pages but I didn't want others to have to type it like that. Anyway, I agreed to pay $20 a half hour for premium customer service this morning and they had it fixed in 15 minutes. My web site is very basic right now but I hope it will be a help to others that are considering going to Dr. Aguirre and those that are scheduled with him. If you have any input please let me know. I will be adding more information as time goes on. The address is cherimoran.com Don't forget the www. I couldn't put it all together becase it would create a link and I don't want to get in trouble for that. Cheri
xJoellex
on 12/9/04 2:35 am - Belcourt, ND
Hey there Cheri~ I'm already reading your website & getting alot of information from it. Thanks for putting it up!! ~*Joelle*~
xJoellex
on 12/9/04 2:41 am - Belcourt, ND
BTW, you look great!! Congratulations on your WL so far!! ~*Joelle*~
Molly Mae
on 12/9/04 5:57 am - WA
Hi Cheri! Thanks so much for your wonderful website. A week from now I will be out of surgery. I am so glad there are people like you and Kat and everyone else on this patient forum to share their experiences. I have already been cruising your site and it't very easy to navigate. I love it. Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 230 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 429 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1618 views