Dr. Rumbaut's Website

Bobbi G.
on 12/9/04 7:36 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi All~ I'm two weeks post op from lap band surgery with Dr. Roberto Rumbaut in Monterrey. I was very impressed with the whole process and wanted to pass along this website. He was putting the "finishing touches" on it when I was in his office Nov. 24th. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want info~ http://www.gastricband.com/ Bobbi
Christina H.
on 12/10/04 5:41 am - tx
Thanks for the link, I have found the website helpful in making my WLS choice! Thanks, Christina
gailcatss
on 12/12/04 12:58 pm - Eugene, OR
Hey there Bobbi! I book marked the site. I will be emailing Dr. R's assistant tomorrow. I have found some hotels in town that are probably nicer than the one suggested by the Doc..and are the same price as the $77 per day the docs office quoted me... if I book thru Expedia.com I am going to check with the doc's office first just to make sure it's alright with them. I think I'll be flying in the 18th of JANUARY and leaving the 25th with surgery on the 20th. I'll update you as I get it clear! Is there anyone else who will be in Moterrey during that time?
inkchick
on 1/4/05 4:52 am - Saskatoon, Canada
Just so you know, Dr R recommends staying there cuz he will come see you. He does not go to other hotels though. Staying at that hotel offers the perk of having dr visits there. It is quite nice-pool etc, very clean & a shuttle. Heather post lap rny jan 27,2004 253/145/140
inkchick
on 12/20/04 3:34 am - Saskatoon, Canada
Hey, thanks! I am the last success story on there!!! I am the one in a BIKINI(EEP)! Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 225 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 426 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1612 views