HELP!!Dr. Ricardo Kelly in Mexico

jchapman
on 12/27/04 11:26 am - HEWITT, tx
Has anyone heard of Dr. Kelly in TJ mexico. His Web site is www.obesitybusters.com. I can not find one referral or anyone who has had dealings with him. I have talked to him and he is very nice. I just want to find out if anyone knows about his service. JULIE
cathy.fowler
on 12/27/04 9:52 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi, Julie, I have not heard of him. I am from Mesquite, TX and decided to go with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenado because of his patient reviews on this board. It's scary having to go out of the country to have this surgery. I wanted all the information I could get my hands on! Good luck in your journey! cf/
Maria F.
on 12/28/04 2:15 am - San Diego, CA
Julie, Sorry I can't help you, I have not heard about him either. I had surgery in Mexico too, lap band surgery. I chose Dr. Aceves in Mexicali because of the recommendations here too. Good luck, Mary
Bobbi G.
on 12/28/04 2:58 pm - Anchorage, AK
Julie~ I've never heard of Dr. Kelly either. I went to Dr. Roberto Rumbaut in Monterrey, Mexico. I chose him before I found the OH boards. He was my choice b/c I wanted lap band surgery and he has done more than 2600 band surgeries. Especially when going out of the country, I think it's critical to choose a doctor who has a lot of experience. There is no substitute for a surgeon's skill and successful track record. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 252 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 442 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views