How much research is enough

jchapman
on 1/3/05 2:58 pm - HEWITT, tx
I am going to TJ Mexico on Jan the 14th. I am having gastric bypass with Dr. Kelly on the 15th. I have talked to one person who has had surgery with him and she loves him to death. I have talked the the finance company in which he gets his financing from and they have nothing but good things to say about him. I have talked to him and he is a very nice and informative Dr. so far. But, I am still scared. He gets financing through the US so that makes me feel better to the point of which there cant be any scams or such. BUT>>>I cant find him on any forum of any message board anywhere on the web. I dont know if he is new or if no one as just never used him that talks in these forums. I see Esenda and Mexicali and Monterray on obesityhelp all the time. But no one seems to know who this DR. is. I guess I just need advice or some support. As I am sure you all know when you are looking forward to something soooo much It seems to cloud your judgement. I honestly dont know if there is anything anyone could say to change my mind, but, I still yearn for some feedback of some kind. You can find him on www.obesitybusters.com. If anyone would like to call him or research him along with me. Thank you for your time and if I dont post again before Jan 15th i will soon after. Julie Chapman
Ivonne B.
on 1/4/05 8:38 am - Washinton, WA
Julie, I am going to Dr. Aceves in Mexicali, everything just felt right when talking to them. If you choice feels right for you then you should go for it. Talking to other patients, their promptness in answering my questions, his experience, all these things convinced me. The price was right too, I was not looking for the least expensive or the most expensive either. Like I said everything felt right so I am having surgery next week. Good luck Ivonne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 230 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 429 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1618 views