Cindy - Where are you Hiding?

TracyW
on 1/20/05 12:34 am - Spring, TX
OK girl just checking on you where have you been hiding?
GerrAnn
on 1/20/05 1:26 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
I think she is working really hard today.. Trying to keep her mind busy!!! I've only had 2 e-mails from her this morning. Driving down to Ensenada on the 30th so see you then.. Staying at the Posada the first night and then in the apt for the rest of my stay... GerrAnn Feb. 1st
TracyW
on 1/20/05 3:28 am - Spring, TX
WOW I sure wish this work week would end. Well I have the Plane Tickets, And the cashieer checks in hand. I went and bought a new bed that should be here when I get back. I cant wait to meet everyone Tracy...
GerrAnn
on 1/20/05 3:44 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Ohhh but you will burn the way for the rest of us... Please make sure that you get a message posted for all of us.... Don't want to have to drive down early to smack you silly because you didn't let us know how your are!!! Hummm the new bed sounds good.. I'm so excited for you! We are all each others angels.. There will be no harm done to us... GerrAnn
chunkable
on 1/20/05 1:37 am - federal way, wa
Who me??? Im right here ... Did you see my reference to you in my profile lol. How are you doing ? Only a couple more days for you darlin and then you are going to be the incredible shrinking man. You've got to be excited.. Packed and ready?? Cin
TracyW
on 1/20/05 3:06 am - Spring, TX
So If I can still add correct GerrAnn you will be getting the Appt when Cindy leaves because I will be there till the 2nd
GerrAnn
on 1/20/05 3:21 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Ok Ok the pie is finished.. And Im not feeling well.. I will be at the hotel on the 30th, drinking the free margarita's for the last time.. in the apt on the 31st just as soon as I can get Cindy out of my place...and having surgery on the 1st Now remember Cindy, I told you to leave me a nice parting gift...lol .. .. Oh by the way Tracy. Cindy is loaning out you mother to all of us if we need any help.. Better warn her! GerrAnn
chunkable
on 1/20/05 4:03 am - federal way, wa
hey hey all this talking about me when Im not here.. hmmpffff lol I just got back from lunch and Rosella emailed me to tell me I would be in apt #2 and that Gerrann would be there after me.. She said she could move me up to #1 but then I would be invading Tracy's space lol Im not sure which apt Tracy is in or where your going buddy but I would email her and find out lol. You might be sleeping outside lol. Just kidding.. Is there a difference between the apts or all they all the same??
chunkable
on 1/20/05 4:16 am - federal way, wa
You bought a new bed??? jeepers you must be Rich lol Im so broke after this surgery Im not sure what were going to eat lol.. I guess I won't have to worry about me for awhile but mikey will be eating Top Ramen lol Im so excited to meet you guys. Gerrann you better get your tushey down there before I leave missy..
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 244 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 434 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1621 views