Where is Dr. Aguirre's Forum

Sondra H.
on 1/20/05 3:23 am - Dittmer, Mo
I have been gone a couple of weeks and now I cannot find Dr. A's forum. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks. Sondra
MomZombie
on 1/21/05 1:49 pm - North Charleston, SC
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=A-1045621205 I couldn't get it to open. How about you? Thanks, Nancy
MomZombie
on 1/21/05 1:51 pm - North Charleston, SC
I couldn't get the site Tracy posted to open. Could you? Thanks, Nancy
TracyW
on 1/21/05 9:37 pm - Spring, TX
Its Saturday morning and I just got in..
MomZombie
on 1/21/05 10:01 pm - North Charleston, SC
Yeah I'm in! Thanks Tracy. Good Luck with your upcoming surgery. Have a safe flight. Nancy
GerrAnn
on 1/22/05 12:13 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Good Morning Everyone. Hey Tracy, I have e-mail Rosella several times about this problem of getting on Dr. A's site. She thought it was all taken care of. I e-mailed her again last night and told her it wasn't. You might want to talk to her about it when you get there.. Think it has to do with Dr. A not being a sponser of this site. GerrAnn
Dinka Doo
on 1/22/05 2:13 am - Medford, OR
Save this link instead: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/messageboard.php?ID=A-1045621205. It goes directly to his message board rather than the front door. I have a problem getting the front page to load as well....I think it's something about the graphics loading. I have to use that when I get on at work where I don't have links saved, but if I wait just a little bit then hit STOP it will allow me to access the link on the upper left that says Message Board. I hate that they are doing this to us - not leaving the link accessible from our list. Dina
Sondra H.
on 1/22/05 3:09 am - Dittmer, Mo
Thank you all for your quick response. I used the link that Tracy W. sent me. I bookmarked it so it would be easier to get to. I don't know what is up with OH, they have not answered me yet about why we cannot get to Dr. A's. forum. Thanks again.
Dinka Doo
on 1/22/05 1:44 pm - Medford, OR
Sondra - I think it's just because Dr. A. hasn't paid them for advertising or given money to support. They are making it more difficult for us to get to the forum. I really hope they aren't planning on removing it. If they plan on doing something like that, the very least they can do is be up front with us and let us know it. I understand that it costs money to run the site, and they may well indeed require payment to run a message board for each doc, but they shouldn't just pull this stuff on us on the sly. That is just not playing nice. Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 439 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views