PS in Mexico

KrisInAL
on 1/21/05 12:26 am - Bessemer, AL
I will have my surgery on 2/18 & am already thinking about PS after I lose the weight. (I know...I AM obsessed). I weigh 240 (considered a light weight) but carry a lot of weight in my thighs, stomach, arms, boobs, etc. & will probably need all 4 reduced/stretched/tucked...whatever. Has anyone had these types of surgeries in Mexico? How much cheaper is it in Mexico? Thanks!
GW
on 1/21/05 12:34 am - Weatherford, TX
Hi Kris! I am still pre-op but I know that I too will need PS and I am going to start saving as soon as possible! I am at work, so I don't have access to my favorites file on my computer, so I will send you the link later if someone else doesn't come up with it before then. If you go to Dr. Gouin through Rosella (Dr. A's daughter) the first surgery will be 100% and the second surgery is 50%. You have to go through Rosella and mention obesityhelp though. I think a tummy tuck was something like $3,500 compared to over $7,000 in the states. The woman that had her surgery in Mexico with Dr. A and PS in Mexico with Dr. Gouin is Latresha Nichols. Maybe you can find her profile, but if not, I will send you the link tonight. Good luck! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 1/21/05 10:30 am - Big Spring, TX
This the information for Dr. Gouin. He practices in Ensenada. I haven't met him but I do know that Latrisha Nickle had PS with him and was very pleased. He has a very good web site. Dr. Francois Gouin E-mail - [email protected] Website - www.dr-gouin.com Office # - 011-52-646-174-0626 Address - Blvd. Cosero # 656 Plaza Marina, local G1 Ensenada, Mexico I talked to Dr. Juan Carlos Fuentes at Dr. Aguirre's Patient Reunion in November. This is his address: Mision de San Diego # 1527-301 Zona Rio. Tijuana, BC. 22320 MEXICO He has a wonderful web site at www.fuentesmd.com I was very impressed with him and two of Dr. Aguirre's patients had PS with him last week. I do know that Dr. Fuentes wants you to have stopped your weight loss and have maintained your weight at that level for six months before surgery. I hope this helps. Cheri
GW
on 1/21/05 12:38 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Kris! Cheri gave you more information that what I had, but here is the link to Latrisha's profile as promised. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=P1081853476 Hope all of this helps! Hey, Cheri!!! I am getting VERY excited! Genie
Girlygirl
on 1/23/05 8:34 am - Inglewood, CA
There is a support group for those of us who have plastic surgery outside the US @ http://groups.msn.com/cosmeticsurgeryabroad There are lots of first hand stories, before and after pics, and great people who hang out there. Also, you can see info on plastic surgery in Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru, and the Domincan Republic. You have to explain why you want to join to be considered for membership. I strongly suggest you check out the site if you are going to have PS in Mexico as there are lots of options and some docs are better in some areas than in others. Don't just go by 1 or 2 reccommendations to make your choice and research this to make sure it is really something you could do...(ie. aftercare, travel, etc) ANyway, I had PS in Mexico and like my results.. The site is run by patients and there is no propaganda for any one doc. You hear/see the good, the bad, and the ugly there.... Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views