I no longer am affiliated with belighter

kristie R.
on 1/21/05 8:53 am - Litchfeild Park, AZ
I was a patient coordinator working for belighter. I have chosen to no longer be affiliated with this company Thank you Kristie Rivington
Jenny B.
on 1/22/05 9:26 am - Cary, Jamaica
Huh? wow - I hope it didn't have anything to do with rude people on this site! I wish everyone was as upfront as you about their affiliations Jenny
kristie R.
on 1/26/05 12:37 pm - Litchfeild Park, AZ
Caro, I did not diss your DR. I simply stated my opinion on his facility. Actually I can say not one thing bad about Dr. Kury as a surgeon. I am not in any position to say anything about his surgical skills. I am not a surgeon myself. I also have been completely up front with everything, if you take the time to read older posts you will notice I posted from the beginning my affiliation with belighter. I can honestly say I made my decition not to work with belighter due to reasons that I will not discuss, because I find it to be unprofessional. Just know that not everything ann marie tiesi says is true, and if you read through the bandster boards you will beable to peice together a long history of problems with belighter. I want nothing more to do with belighter. Thank you Kristie Rivington
mooshiegirl
on 1/23/05 3:36 pm - Richmond, VA
I'm still very sorry to hear this, but I wish you the best in whatever you persue!!!!! Much Love, Yasie!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 231 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 430 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1618 views