48 Hour Countdown

TracyW
on 1/23/05 2:00 am - Spring, TX
Well it is less then 48 hours till my surgery, I fly out tomorrow morning with Surgery on Tuesday. I'm packing today and who knows what I'll forget but it'll be ok. I'll post tomorrow night after I see Dr A. Take Care Tracy..
chunkable
on 1/23/05 7:05 am - federal way, wa
good luck buddy. I can't believe it's already that time. Congrats.I will see you on Tuesday at about 5pm..I went and got some crystal light and we will stop and get some bottled water. Hopefully im not forgetting anything either. Between the two of us we should be ok.. See you there and have a safe flight Cindy
GerrAnn
on 1/23/05 5:47 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Well Tracy, today is your day, and tomorrow Cindy's. But If you think about it, you have been there a thousand times already in your mind. You both could close your eyes and go through your whole trip,from boarding the airplane,Bambi, the beautiful ocean view, Rosella to Dr. A. We have be fortunate to have found this board that joined all of us together. It has given us strength to make it through everyday.. You no longer have to count down months, weeks or even days.. You are going to start your own journey today. And someday someone on this board will read about your journey and gain the strength to be at peace with there decision. Have a safe trip there.. See you all in a couple days GerrAnn
MomZombie
on 1/23/05 7:17 pm - North Charleston, SC
Good Luck Tracy. If am excited for you, I know you must be way beyond that. Not only are you getting WLS, but you also get to see a foreign country. How neat is that!! Hopefully the weather in Mexico will be warmer than it is here Have a safe flight. Good luck with the surgery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Nancy
Dinka Doo
on 1/24/05 2:13 am - Medford, OR
I'm sure you won't see this maybe until after your surgery, but Godspeed and I hope you have a wonderful experience! Dina
Candice E.
on 1/24/05 3:50 am - Lebanon, OR
Good luck Tracy and Cindy, Your on your way to a great life. We are thinking of you, Candice
Robbin
on 1/24/05 8:50 am - OK
Tracy and Cindy I wish you the best. I will be praying for you. How cool to have someone from our board in the same hospital at the same time. Hope to have mine one of these days. $$$$$$$$ still working on things. Please let us know as soon as you can. Love and Prayers, Robbin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 230 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 429 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1618 views