Tracy is out of Surgery

GerrAnn
on 1/25/05 6:07 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everybody Just got an e-mail from Tracy's Mom.. Said that he is out of surgery and doing fine. His mom said to thank everyone for the prayers.. Don't give up on them yet tho.. we need a long flow of prayers and good thoughts! GerrAnn
cathy.fowler
on 1/25/05 6:23 am - Mesquite, TX
Thank you so much for the update! I have been hanging here on the computer for the last hour hoping to hear about him. (I've also been checking out the hotels. I have the apt reserved, but I want to be near the beach and have things to do when I get out of the hospital) Keep posting --- I'm keeping track of all of you since I will be there 2-21! Good Luck!
Diane M.
on 1/25/05 6:55 am - Oceanside, ca
Thanks for the update on Tracy. He's on my prayer list!! Our time is coming up real soon!!
Molly Mae
on 1/25/05 7:20 am - WA
Thanks for the update! It won't be long for you now! Molly
GW
on 1/25/05 7:35 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks for posting about Tracy! I have been checking every chance I got. Send him our prayers and love! Genie
Candice E.
on 1/25/05 8:05 am - Lebanon, OR
YEAH FOR TRACY.... Glad to here the good news. Candice
Robbin
on 1/25/05 9:50 am - OK
Way to go Tracy, it won't be long now until you'll be up and about and on the skinny side of life. Drop us a line when you feel up to it. Robbin
Cheri Moran
on 1/25/05 11:51 am - Big Spring, TX
Thanks for the update! I'll be praying Tracy has a complication free recovery. Congratualtions to you, GerAnn, you'll soon be on your way. This is an exciting time! Cheri
TTCromar
on 1/25/05 5:20 pm - UT
Thanks GerrAnn for the info. I'm so excited for Tracy. I know he's in good hands and I'll for sure keep him in my prayers too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views