TAA DAA IM HERE IN MEXICO

chunkable
on 1/25/05 8:26 am - federal way, wa
well we made it... We got into mexico at about 3pm and met Rosella after bambi dropped us off at the apartment. We are going over to do the blood draw and meet dr aguirre at 5:45 so I will let you all know how tracy is doing. Rosella said his mom is waiting for me lol Im not sure what that means but hopefully that's not a bad thing. Maybe Im in trouble? lol.. Anyhow wanted to let you all know I got here safely and everything is on schedule for tomorrow.. Lots of love Miss you Gerann See you tomorrow Lisa Cindy
nwlisac
on 1/25/05 9:06 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Cindy, Glad you made it safely. Today is like a big giant blur. I still have lots to do but also don't want to be stressed about it. I am looking forward to hearing how your appointment went with Dr. A and am very, very anxious to hear how Tracy is. This all seems so surreal...Once I read that Tracy was out of surgery, it all started to become a reality and I must admit...I'm getting butterflies! Knowledge is power, so please give as many details as you can. Have a nice evening tonight...see you soon. Love ya Lisa
GerrAnn
on 1/25/05 9:06 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Sweetie I'm so glad that you made it.. I will be on pens and needles tomorrow thinking about you.. Please make sure that Mikey e-mails me or post a message for you.. You do know by now that you are in good hands, and I am so excited for you.. Hey give Tracy a big kiss and hug from his sister. She asked me to but you are there and I'm sure that he can use more than one!!! GerrAnn
Robbin
on 1/25/05 9:51 am - OK
Cindy, I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. Let us know as soon as you feel up to it how things are going for you. Robbin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views