Hello Friends from Kay

Red H.
on 1/26/05 5:06 am - Lebanon, OR
Im new to this forum. My surgery was March 8, 2004 with Dr. Fobi in Hawaiian Gardens, CA. Love reading all the posts. I am from Oregon. Kay
Molly Mae
on 1/26/05 5:15 am - WA
Hi Kay, Welcome. Are you looking into haiving plastics done in Mexico? Just curious. Molly 252/225/135
Red H.
on 1/26/05 10:19 am - Lebanon, OR
Yes, How did you guess? I am excited. Im 10 1/2 month out from my surgery. Since I am going to be there anyway with my daughter, I thought I would go ahead and make the second part of my dream come true. Hey, it time to spoil ME! Life is short. Kay
GerrAnn
on 1/26/05 5:56 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Kay Welcome to our site.. How did your surgery go?? You are close to a year out now!!! GerrAnn Feb.1st 2005
Candice E.
on 1/26/05 6:08 am - Lebanon, OR
GerAnn just wanted let you know that Kay is my mom. She could be a great help to everyone. Can answer alot of questions. Candice
GerrAnn
on 1/26/05 6:18 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hello Candice Wow.. So your mom had the surgery and now you are going to have it?? Just like my daughter and me.. She had her surgery in Boise Sept. 16th 04 and then I decided to have it.. She is doing wonderful.. Down 70lbs.. I know that it really helps me to have her around to answer all my questions.. Think that is one of the reasons that I came to Boise to visit this one last time before surgery.. GerrAnn
Red H.
on 1/26/05 10:28 am - Lebanon, OR
GerrAnn, My surgery went fine. I couldn't eat anything in the hospital. It has been a long haul for me. Ive had problems keeping things down. But, I am doing much better. Ive lost very slow but I am happy with my loss and my new size. The rest can melt off slowly. Im to busy with work to worry about it. I did buy a couple new suits in Nov. and now I see a lot more room in them. Which means one thing............more shopping! I can't keep one bite down if I eat when stressed. I can't rush eating. No 1/2 hr lunch for me........I can eat it in 1/2 hr but if I am on a time schedule and watching the clock, I get in trouble. I have the pouch with a band. I call my pouch "Fobi", and if Fobi don't like it, it ain't staying down ! Kay
Cheri Moran
on 1/26/05 6:57 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Kay! I'm glad you found us. We will enjoy having your input. I've enjoyed corresponding with you by e-mail, too. Cheri
Jenny B.
on 1/26/05 10:23 am - Cary, Jamaica
Hi Kay! My surgery (coming up soon! Feb 5!) will be with Dr. Aceves and Dr. Zorrilla in Mexicali, and it is the Fobi pouch surgery. I hear that people tend to have less dumping with this procedure. How have you found it? ~~~~~~~~~~ Jenny in Jamaica Dr. Aceves; lap RNY; Feb 5 2005
Red H.
on 1/26/05 10:44 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Jenny, I have "not" had one episode of dumping. My friend also had the same procedure , same day as me, and she is doing wonderful. I love my pouch. Dr. Fobi and Dr. Lee did my surgery. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views