Weight Gain before surgery

GerrAnn
on 1/27/05 1:50 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
OMG I have put on 23 lbs since Sept 15th!! Talk about stressing out!! I haven't even had my last supper!!! I guess this is why I am a good candidate for surgery!!! Have been feeling like the goodyear blimp the last few days.. Ohhhh I can't wait for surgery!! How about you guys??? Leaving Boise and my family today and heading back down to Arizona where the sun always shines.. Leaving for Mexico sunday morning early..See ya guys soon... GerrAnn Feb 1
TTCromar
on 1/27/05 2:49 am - UT
Hay GerrAnn~ I haven't even dare step on the scale....I'd probable pass out. I'm starting to get excited, but the "obsessive compulsive" in me is still stressing. We leave early Monday morning, so I'll see you Monday afternoon. *huggs* Your the Best!!! ohhhh.....also... Tracy, Cindy and Lisa...your in my prayers. Congrats!!!!
KrisInAL
on 1/27/05 4:01 am - Bessemer, AL
I've been in my "last supper syndrome" ever since I got my date. I still have 22 days to go! So, I'm sure I'll tilt the plane when it is time for me to go. Good luck on your surgery, I know you will do great!
Candice E.
on 1/27/05 6:03 am - Lebanon, OR
You girls are all so great, I am glad I am not the only one pigging out. Love ya Gerann and wish you the best. Candice
cathy.fowler
on 1/27/05 8:18 am - Mesquite, TX
I am so glad I have this surgery scheduled! I have been on the "last meal"syndrome for over a month---EVERY meal!!! I went to medical today for a complete blood test. The nurse MADE me get on the scales....then she had the nerve to tell me my blood pressure was high and I needed my PCP to check it out soon - so I will be ready for surgery. If she hadn't MADE me get on the scales----it wouldn't have been so high! STRESSED to the limit here! I'll be checking on your surgery......It seems like I'm also addicted to this board! OK, I AM ADDICTED!!!!!
Cheri Moran
on 1/27/05 11:18 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerrAnn! Hang in there it won't be long now! What a way to start February! I'm praying for you and Tami and everyone that will be following you in the next few weeks. Ya'll are really keeping Dr. Aguirre busy! I'm looking forward to welcoming you to the losing side! Cheri
gailcatss
on 1/28/05 1:40 am - Eugene, OR
Yikes GerrAnn... just remember the BIGGER your last two days of eating are before SURGERY... the more you will certainly get to feel it in terms of bloating and discomfort post surgery! I had my "last" meal 3 days before suregery and then ate very lightly thereafter. I think it helped althouh the first few days after surgery there was gas, etc. But now I'm day 8 and pretty much on top of it all! Best of luck! Hugs. gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views