starting to feel real...

martyp
on 1/28/05 8:02 am - springfield, VA
i booked my flight today. leaving baltimore on february 16th for an ensenada rendevous on the 17th. this is somewhat amazing because i don't fly. watching tracy and the rest of the late january-early february class go through the process and finally hit the operating room has been amazing. in a few short weeks that will be me.
TracyW
on 1/28/05 8:25 am - Spring, TX
Well I'm glad to see your post, Dr A and everyone is so amazing. I am feeling better each day and getting a little more energy. tomorrow I will get to eat some food and I think I will start with some cream of wheat and see how that goes. Take Care and send any questions my way. Tracy
Red H.
on 1/28/05 12:05 pm - Lebanon, OR
Tracy, glad you are back among us. Boy, will you be surprised when 1 ounce of cream of wheat fills you up! What an eye opener to realize that so very little fills us instead of a whole plate full. I used to drink 2 or 3 glasses of ice tea with dinner, now I just sip from my husbands glass and Im happy .I know that for 6 weeks, everything I ate was blended. When you feel like it, tell us about the weather, and the hospital and clinic. We are headed that way in a month. Kay
Dinka Doo
on 1/29/05 6:53 am - Medford, OR
Boy I was shocked when I had my first servings of cream of wheat and found I could eat half the bowl of it without feeling even slightly stuffed. That was when I found out I could eat 4 ounces without flinching. Yikes! But regardless what it starts out as, the end result is the same! Dina
GerrAnn
on 1/28/05 8:35 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Marty.. Glad to see that you got your tickets and are ready to go!!! We will be looking for you on the other side.. Keep us up to date.. GerrAnn
gailcatss
on 1/28/05 9:46 am - Eugene, OR
OF COURSE you "don't fly" Neither did the rest of us--we just had to use airplanes! Seriously...the very best of luck. I'm 8 days post banding with Dr Rumbaut in Monterray and am glad that I'm doing it for myself! finally. And you will be too! ! gail
Cheri Moran
on 1/28/05 10:16 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Marty! Your date will get here before you know it. I wish you the best in your weight loss journey! Cheri
DW
on 1/28/05 10:12 pm - Galveston, TX
Hi Marty, I am so glad that you are going, I was worried that you were going to change your mind. You will love your new life. Congratulations Dot
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 400 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views