Recent Posts

auntjojo
on 8/27/22 10:50 am - Clayton, NY
Topic: RE: Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?

I am looking at going to Mexico for revision from RNY to ???. I don't know what is best for me. But, my dr. won't do anything. I had original surgery 20 years ago and have gained about 70 of 110 lbs. back. I am so unhappy. I just need help getting some of this weight off. Thanks.

msmith434343
on 8/22/22 5:52 pm
Topic: Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics

Hi. Can anyone who used Endobariatrics Health Assist Financing tell me if you were approved or not approved? I have great credit, but my score has gone down a lot since I had to buy my daughter a car in my name, but she pays me for it. I also had to buy a new AC, but my husband pays me for that as well. I also have other debt from various credit cards which was fine until I had to add these two unexpected things. Do you know what credit score is their minimum or any info at all? I can't find anything on their website or Google reviews on them.

Thanks!

Melissa

djnations54
on 8/13/22 6:18 pm
Topic: RE: Dr. Alejandro Lopez at ALO bariatrics?

I had the DS done by Dr. Lopez in 2016. I had no problems and I lost 140 lbs. the entire experience was was excellent. The boutique hospital was immaculate & the staff were great.

friedmanadam
on 3/25/22 9:00 am
Topic: RE: Can we talk financing?

Thanks for this information

lovabutterfly
on 2/27/22 4:00 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Alejandro Lopez for Duodenal Switch

Hi, did you ever have the DS? My son is researching and we're looking for a MX surgeon. Thank you!

ErikaMartinez1624
on 1/22/22 9:30 am
Topic: RE: Mexico Bariatric Center Dr Rodriguez

Hello Sheila,

I'm looking in to do the same procedure with the Same Dr. Cristian Rodriguez. I would like a revision. If you know anything about the Dr. please let me know!

Thank you in advance!

Joy M.
on 12/9/21 7:35 pm
VSG on 08/06/13
Topic: RE: 15 years out!

Yay congrats keeping it down!

Dusty2018
on 11/29/21 7:59 pm - Winamac, IN
Topic: RE: Dr Alvarez or Dr Francisco Gonzalez

Everyone raves about Dr. A because he and his Team are A #1 when it comes to vertical gastric sleeves! This Team is kind, knowledgeable, and much much more! You are ALWAYS Family to them. Any questions you have are answered fully. Dr. A continues to educate himself and also educates others about Bariatrics.....I'm sure you will enjoy them all from your first encounter, and on. Give them a call! They always have time for new friends as they do existing friends having WLS.........Good Luck!

Cleostar123
on 11/14/21 7:45 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Alejandro Lopez at ALO bariatrics?

Hi,

I had vsg with him in 2017 and scheduled for a revision next month, did you go through getting your revision yet?

AP1103
on 11/12/21 6:24 am
Topic: RE: Are they doing surgery in Mexico with Covid going on?

How did your surgery go? I am looking into the Mexico Bariatric Center.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views