Holistic Healing

Mystical_Dreamer
on 7/13/06 7:35 am - GA
Anyone else interested in a holistic approach to our new way of life? Holistic means using the mind, body and spirit for healing. As my body shrinks, I find a need to tap into all 3 aspects. Anyone else intrested? Drop me a note and maybe together we can breathe life into this board. Jen
Rosansamuel
on 4/2/07 5:48 am - Pemberton, NJ
Hi Jen, I am a practicing Buddhist and therefore def think that we need to balance the mind, body and spirit through meditation and mantras.. and chakra balancing... I have not had the surgery yet, but i know i need to focus on re-connecting my mind to my new body afterwards as well as before. Good luck! Drop me a line if you want to talk. Take care and Namaste..
shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:22 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I am into medicinal herbology and aromatherapy.  I am also a believer in the Almighty and know that there is power in that spiritual realm that I need to tap into more.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

wisehealing
on 6/16/09 3:14 pm - Everett, WA
This sight appeares to be in limbo, Know that there is a lot of people connected to the New Thought movement ! I am still learning how to get around OHS website, self taught on the computer I love doing affirmations .
Libby0218
on 10/9/11 3:17 pm - TX
Yes, I'd be interested as well.

Julie W.
on 11/28/10 10:10 am - Austin, TX
REALIZE Band on 11/09/10 with
Yes I would be interested, I believe in Metaphysics in particular A Course in Miracles. Had my band surgery on the 9th, the hardest challenge is the Mind part for me, But my Spirituality has been constant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
we create our own hell
Julie W. · 0 replies · 428 views
esther and jerry hicks?
Char_in_Md · 2 replies · 573 views
Anti-depressants Post Op Absorb
xflgirl · 1 replies · 461 views
Books read
wisehealing · 3 replies · 435 views