anyone?

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/08 4:28 am - Baltimore, MD
does anyone post on here?
Tricia M.
on 10/20/08 12:11 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I guess not... It should be used it's an important topic
Tricia   124 lbs lost with lapband...band removed on 9/19/09...Ticker is post removal centuryclubcardcopy.jpg Century Club Card image by sunfire_prinzes

shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:17 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I just found it lol.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

karo67337
on 6/7/09 4:43 am - Coffeyville, KS
I just found this too!
I TOTALLY believe in the whole mind, body and spirit connection....especially have found it helpful when it comes to my gastric bypass. My emotions are just part of what got me fat in the first place....it's a muti-faceted issue that relates to MANY differenct factors in our body, mind and spirit! You can't heal one part without having to deal with the others!!! Maybe that's why so many WLS patients find it so hard to deal with the emotional stuff, they "thought" just by loosing the weight, life would "fix" itself and they would live Happily Ever After....and now they find...it just don't work that way!.....
Carol
loosing inches and gaining knowledge
wisehealing
on 6/16/09 2:54 pm - Everett, WA

so happy to have found this area, I attend Center for Spiritual Living/ Religious Science, for the last 3 years and this has put  me in a better place emotionally,
learning to meditate and vision myself as whole in every way,since having RNY this practice and belief has helped.
 I listen to Michael Beckwith and others that lift me up.

Wisehealing

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 3:34 pm - Saint Paul, MN
I just found out you could "click" on the interests selected and they would take you to a forum!

I am a very spiritual person, a holistic thinker and believer! I hope this board is active and I can make some OH friends here. It seems a little tough on the Main Board and some of the others. I guess I am just a little peculiar! *lol*

Libby0218
on 10/9/11 12:06 pm - TX
I too just found this forum. I am really excited about it because I firmly believe in the inter-related nature of our body, mind and spirits.

Libby0218
on 10/9/11 12:08 pm - TX
Count me in!
Libby0218
on 10/9/11 12:11 pm - TX
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 9:08 pm - Baltimore, MD
it would be nice to get this forum active! Anyone up for it?
Most Active
Recent Topics
we create our own hell
Julie W. · 0 replies · 427 views
esther and jerry hicks?
Char_in_Md · 2 replies · 572 views
Anti-depressants Post Op Absorb
xflgirl · 1 replies · 460 views
Books read
wisehealing · 3 replies · 434 views