Clothing Swap - Link Inside!

Sheila H.
on 7/4/06 2:18 am - Denver, CO
As I embark upon this journey, one of the things that I keep thinking about is "what in the devil will I wear??" I know, it sounds silly, even idiotic, but working where I do, myh appearance is somewhat important and I don't want to look like a slob as I lose weight. There are so many different sizes on this board, why not do a clothing swap? I can send you my 18/20/22's and someone else can send me their 14/16's. This way we can get that "wearing new clothes that fit and I'm happy" feeling and not have to spend an arm and a leg doing it. Of course, there will be some that abuse this, but those of us with our heart in the right place can make this work. I've created a group at http://wlsclothingswap.proboards39.com/ for both men AND women. I have created groupings of clothing sizes (write me if you can think of others!) and I figure we can just put each other in touch with the right people to get some clothes! I think we should either pay for the postage ourselves or send packages C.O.D. You can work it out with whoever you are working with. What do you think??
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 885 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1216 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2033 views