Any Family Doctors in Raleigh Area that Support MGB Surgery?

sugrpootsmom
on 10/9/07 1:50 am
I do not have a regular family physician and would like to choose one that I know would be supportive of the MGB Surgery.  Does anyone know of any in the Raleigh-Durham NC area?  Thanks!
MissSandy
on 10/10/07 1:42 pm - Acworth, GA
 I don't really have an answer for you, but I bet someone at CLOS could help since it originated in North Carolina.  Check CLOS. net for information on contacting their offices. Good luck. Sandy
Patty H.
on 3/21/08 5:37 am - Angier, NC
Hi,  My primary care physician actually recommended that I get the mini-bypass.  I am in the process of working through the paperwork and  pre-op visits at this point, but my doctor seems to be very supportive.  Are we allowed to give Dr.'s names and numbers on this forum?  If so, I would pass that info. along.  He does practice in Raleigh, NC. Patty
charleston-mom
on 6/18/08 6:21 am
I think you'll find most reputable bariatric surgeons, especially in NC, not recommending this surgery. Dr. Rutledge was well-known here. I won't say more than that other than to pull his public file and do a little research on him.
Medic7114
on 6/28/08 5:27 am
I was reading your message and see you had Dr. Mac Donald..That is who I am going to have do my surgery in Greenville, NC. How did you like him?
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 898 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1230 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2047 views