BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST THIS SATURDAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 1/28/09 5:32 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello All,

This saturday is our Monthly Support Group breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst. Texas.    We always have a wonderful time of food and fellowship there.    We want this to be such a great year for everyone and having as much support as possible while loosing your weight and  maintaining it.     So drag out those before photos,  recipes, or anything else that you would like to share with us all and bring along to the breakfast.    Everyone is welcome no matter what surgery you had or even if you had surgery at all.    We want this to be the best year possible for us all and lets face facts....we ALL need as much support in this loosing weight game as possible.    You can leave when you have to and if you are on a liquid diet....you are still welcome to come.   Just bring along your protein shake.    Bayley's has the most awesome quiche too !!!   Hope to see you all there on saturday AM.   Please RSVP if you plan to come....we have to give them a head count on saturday AM.    God bless you all and have a wonderful and safe week.

WHEN AND WHERE :

BAYLEY'S CAFE    JANUARY 31, 2009      9 AM - ???

109 HARWOOD RD.   ( corner of Harwood and Norwood....behind 1st Bapt. Church of Hurst )

HURST, TEXAS 76054

P.S.   Don't forget to RSVP and hope you can all come.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

shoutjoy
on 1/29/09 7:10 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Unfortunately, the majority of MGB patients refuse to go to any support group that is not an MGB group.  We all go through the same issues, but to most of them, they feel they are unique.  I'm one who feels differently.  I'd go to your group if I was down there.  We are all in this journey together.  Have fun!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/09 8:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Thanks so much for your reply.   It is a shame that the MGB group feels this way.    As far as that goes...this is not a structured support group.    Really just a bunch of bariatric patients that get together for fellowship and a breakfast.   We do sometimes discuss things but not as a entire support group.    It is a shame in my opinion when one surgery group totally excludes themselves from all the others.    We can all learn from someone elses experiences sometimes.   We even have non - op people that come for the fellowship and breakfast.    I wish you were closer because we would love to have you join us.    Thanks so much for  your reply.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

shoutjoy
on 1/30/09 8:55 pm - Culpeper, VA
Thanks.  I plan, hoefullly, to get a support group started up here soon.  I am working with the hospital to get things started.  It will be a structured support group and hopefully, we can get folks educated.  I am hoping we can use meetup.com for social venues as the weather improves. 

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 897 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1229 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2047 views