Just want to eat junk.... HELP!!!!

JennyBleazard
on 2/8/09 3:27 am - Pasco, WA
I just want to eat junk, yes I eat the healthy food too.  But candy, chips, cookies all taste so good.  I havent felt like this before and its weird I can just eat it and feel fine and want to eat more and feel fine.  What to do.... HELP!  I know once I get away from eating it I will stop, but how do I stop NOW.  I need a buddy I need someone to help devert me away.  HELP HELP.
shoutjoy
on 2/8/09 6:50 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I know how you feel.  If I have it in the house, I will eat it.  Being addicted to sugar and carbs are easy to do.  Do you have to have it in the house?   Sometimes we have triggers that cause us to eat.  Maybe take a good look at what is going on in your life and see if you recognize some things that trigger these cravings. Yes having someone to talk to when the temptation hits is a good idea.  You said you haven't felt like this before.  Felt like what?  It's not strange to be able to eat it.  I wish I couldn't some times lol.  Hang in there.  I am here if you want to talk.  This is a pretty quiet board.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

JennyBleazard
on 2/8/09 10:40 am - Pasco, WA
I am always up for someone to talk to.  I feel weird being able to eat food now.  I liked it better when a bite was enough to fill me.  Is that normal after 7 months after surgery?  I just had a miscarriage 1.5 weeks ago.  Maybe that is why I want to eat sugary stuff?!  But how do I not do it???  Yes I do have it in the house... but even cereal is sweet, i wanna eat it too.  UGGGG!  WHY WHY!
shoutjoy
on 2/8/09 5:52 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

On the surface, it looks like you are using the junk for comfort for your loss and I am sorry.  Talking to someone who is familiar with working with folks after a trauma may be a good way to go.  I think they may be able to help you find another way to cope.  In the meantime, get rid of the stuff in your house, find something you enjoy doing that is healthy.  Could be reading or a craft or something that gives you pleasure.  Get a massage if you can.  I find those very relaxing.  Keep in touch, again I am so sorry for your loss.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 895 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1226 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views