Here's how to have more than just good intensions

shoutjoy
on 10/8/13 7:17 pm - Culpeper, VA

“You want to improve your shape and your health but just can't seem to get started. Here's how to have more than just good intensions.”

You imagine yourself as a healthier, thinner you. You imagine working out and eating better. You see yourself buying cute clothes. You envision yourself being more active and being more adventurous. Unfortunately, nothing's really changed and your dreams of a better you remain nothing more than that - just dreams. To get past the dream and into reality you need to make a tangible plan of action. If you don't have a map, how do you know how to reach your destination? Your plan has to be specific. Start by writing down not only your goal (I want to lose 50 lbs.), but also why you want to lose it (I'll feel more confident and be able to do all the activities my kids/grandkids want). Now, write out how you'll reach that goal: I'll workout three days a week, go for a walk with my husband/wife/friend on the weekends, eliminate fried foods five days a week, and make healthy dinners three times a week. Now, you'll have to get even more detailed, like which days you'll workout and make a plan to find recipes to make. Now set a date to implement the plan and do it. You can modify the plan if something isn't working as you go. Once you launch your plan is when your dream becomes a reality. Before you know it your goal will be within reach.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 895 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1226 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views