Here's how to kick the Can't to the curb

shoutjoy
on 2/11/14 6:01 pm - Culpeper, VA

“Your life changed and you simply can't find the time to workout now. Here's how to kick the Can't to the curb.”

Have you heard of the evil Can't? It is crafty in its ability to overpower your will and plants the seed of doubt in your mind. Once the Can't has moved in it grows stronger and stronger. Its excuses pour into your subconscious like endless rivers. The worse part is, you start to believe in the power of the manipulating Can't. You must fight back! All you have to do is to 1) stop saying its name. Get a shirt with the name "Can't" with a big red "X" over it. Annihilate it from your vocabulary. 2) Employ can't's arch enemy CAN. Say, "I can figure out how to work in a workout." 3) Make a plan to do just that. It really is that simple. You will find time to do the things that are important to you. You certainly would never say, "I just don't have time to feed my children" or "I just can't find time to do the laundry. I'll just have to go to work nude." There are things you will do if you just decide you're not going to live without them. You may have to rethink some things, but starting with a can-do attitude will help you make it happen and Can't will have to find someplace else to live.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 898 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1230 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2047 views