Here's how to strut your stuff

shoutjoy
on 3/4/14 5:43 pm - Culpeper, VA

“You're looking better, exercising and eating right, but you still don't feel great about yourself. Here's how to strut your stuff.”

Have you ever seen a woman - a regular, non-perfect, over size 10 woman - who doesn't just walk into a room, but makes an entrance? One who smiles, makes eye contact, and has great posture - you immediately envy her. Not because she's beautiful on the outside, but because of her inner glow. She's got that little something extra. It's called confidence - something so many women seem to lack. One way to get it is to give yourself a little pep talk. Mentally list everything you like about yourself - and don't just think physical appearance: I'm a nice person, I'm a great cook, I care about others, everyone envies my organizational skills, I have great feet, I like my voice, I look good in a hat. Now, realize what confident women understand: they need to be the best version of themselves. They don't worry about things they can't control (bad genes, being allergic to dust, and not being Angelina Jolie). They focus on being themselves, as they are today. You are the only one who can be you. So you might as well make the best 'you' that you can. All you have to realize is what a fabulous, worthwhile person 'you' is.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 896 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1226 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views