Need imput - Pregancy after 7.5 months

drshayy
on 4/15/06 5:07 am - North Miami Beach, FL
Hey all, So much has happened so fast in the last few months, I met the man of my dreams (actually ran into him again after 20 years) got married, and now just found out im pregnant. Im going to go to the gastro doctor on Tuesday and my GYN also but I can't wait until then to get some input. Has anyone had any experience in this area? what changes do i need to make? concerns i should have? anything i can do to ensure a proper pregnancy to term? Any advice or suggestions I would love to hear. My husband and I are soooo excited because we both thought we were going to have problems do to other medical stuff, so this is truly a miracle and something we both really wanted. Although, we did plan on waiting at least a year... But, G-d works in mysterious ways Ahhhhh.... Im sooo happy Thanks Shayy
chellseabelle
on 5/15/06 2:05 am
Congrats I don't have any experiance with pregnacy after WLS But I have heard it is important to start Folic Acid ASAP I know our bodies absorb it differently now and its harder to get enough. I worked in an OB office for a while and know its importance in babies devolpment CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW FOUND LOVE, YOUR NEW BODY AND YOUR NEW FAMILY. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU.
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 896 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1226 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views