Gencon Indianapolis anyone?

Robyn N.
on 4/24/06 11:16 am - Tustin, CA
Is anyone on here going to the Gaming Convention this Summer? How do you handle getting the right foods??
tleach52
on 4/25/06 12:46 am - Pembroke, MA
Hi ladies. My RNY is scheduled for July 11th. Marleen
wifeofabozohead
on 4/26/06 7:59 am - Burien, WA
Deanna, Hi I am hoping your surgery went well. I wanted to say thank you for your post. I lost my 14 year old daughter on Oct 15, 2005. Her and her best friend were killed in a small plane crash along with the pilot. 7 months after her death I keep thinking that I should be doing better, and being able to find the person I was before her death. I was greatful to hear someone else has the same issues. I have not had surgery yet, we are waiting on the insurance approval. But as crazy as this sounds (maybe you will understand). I am ok with having the surgery, because I win either way. Take care.
Elizak8smom
on 5/1/06 6:23 am - Albertville, AL
I'm hangin in there til July 6th! Til then I have my baby's first birthday and my 32nd birthday, first mothers' day, and a host of family birthdays to keep me busy....I will try to avoid the birthday cake as much as possible...but it won't be easy!!!!
Jezia
on 5/17/06 7:37 am - Duncanville, TX
You WILL be busy! It is a good thing, Valeri, then you can't have time to become a TOTAL nervous wreck! Jezia
Sariah B.
on 5/17/06 2:50 pm - Santa Clara, CA
Hi Valeri, we share a July b-day (32 on july 23rd) and july surgery date (july 24.) I wish you the best of luck. please contact me for any support.
Most Active
Recent Topics