Ever heard of Campers For Christ Ministries???

a downeast yankee -.
on 8/24/05 2:07 pm - Ocala, FL
Wow! I just stumbled upon this board, and glad I found it! My husband and I are full-timer's and subscribe to Trailer Life, where lo and behold we seen an advertisement for Campers For Christ Ministries and joined. We are so looking forward to getting together with other christians to build up each other in our faith! We own a 36' Coachmen Maxxum 5th Wheel with 2 slides and a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel P/U to pull her. We have been full-timing since 2002 and absolutely love it! It's the only way to go! ~Roiann
Shespeaks
on 9/4/10 8:19 am
Hi Roiann, I've just been poking around on OH, I usually post on Sparkpeople.

My husband and I RV about 1/2 time; we have a 36' Mobile Suites Fifth Wheel with 3 slides that we pull with a 2006 Silverado one ton dually.

Never heard of Campers for Christ, but we are members of Chapter 21 (Texas) of National United Methodist Campers and we love it. We camp somewhere once a month and have such wonderful fellowship. I'm sure you'll enjoy Campers for Christ and I'll be interested in hearing all about it.

The NUMC annual rally was in Orlando in April 09 and we went on down to Ft. Lauderdale to visit our daughter from there. Spent a couple of months enjoying our twin granddaughters.

Hope you have good luck with Campers for Christ.

Blessings,
Linda
If you want to walk on water you have to get out of the boat!

Most Active