New bike

mitchke1
on 11/10/06 3:32 am - South, MS
Morning After WLS I bought my first ever bike, a Suzuki Intruder 800, and loved it. About 2 months ago I decided I wanted a bigger bike and sold the old one and purchased another Intruder but a VL1500LC. It is so much more of a bike and last week I took my first long ride. I traveled a little over 900 miles on it to Atlanta, GA. I took a pic and posted it on my profile. The first update I've had in about 6 months. Keep the rubber side down! Kevin
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/06 10:54 am - Tampa, FL
Congratulations Kevin, enjoy the new bike. Steve
Matt S.
on 11/12/06 10:23 am - Otsego, MI
Kevin: Moving to a bigger bike is quite a change, eh? I, too, changed from an 800 to a 1500. I had a Suzuki GS850G and then bought a Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad that is 1500 cc's and nearly 200 pounds heavier. The ride is definitely a lot smoother - but I find I need to think ahead a little further than before as larger bikes aren't quite as nimble. Hope it brings you many miles of pleasure! Matt
bobw215
on 11/24/06 7:30 pm - levittown, PA
I am planning on getting my first ever bike.I am planning on a Honda VTX1300,one reason is because I am tall and someone who is into bike told me that the smaller bikes would not fit my needs.I am looking forward to learning and getting out to enjoy the out doors.....bob
donnafc
on 11/30/06 10:01 pm - Lowell, MA
congrats on the new bike. I have the Suzuki Marauder 800 and loved it until I started to ride the DH's Yamaha 1000. I know am looking for a newer bigger bike. I am not sure about going up to the 1500 but love the Suzuki style. The smaller bike is nice on the country new england roads, but now that we are traveling father and more highway, it is time to move up. d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 319 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 461 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views