Looking for AZ riders.

Crewzer
on 9/18/07 10:41 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hey all, just found this forum. Looking for buddies to ride with. I have a BMW R1200CLC, Kawasaki Concours, and Suzuki VS800 Intruder Chopper. So I am ready to ride. Any takers?
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/07 3:14 pm - Central, AZ
Hi Michael, Nice pic of you on your Concours. I had an '02 Connie but I switched to an ST. It's nice to ride different styles, isn't it? They're all fun! Lynn
Crewzer
on 12/18/07 2:21 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Lynn, Welcome to the post surgery side. You will have so much more fun on your bike when the weight flys off. Had to buy all new gear, darn. hehe. Well when you are up to it let me know and we will hit the road. Mike
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/07 9:50 am - Central, AZ
Hi Michael, I've been riding a little bit already but the weather has not been so good lately. At least you get to ride all year, we get a little snow and ice up here. I went out today for a few miles and loved it...of course! I was thinking of riding to Superior for lunch on Sunday. I'll go down thru Globe if I go...how about you, got any riding plans for the weekend? Lynn
Crewzer
on 12/21/07 4:37 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hey Lynn, Actually doing a ride down to Kartchner Caverns early on Sunday. Got my winter riding gear and ready to go. Nice to have the heated seat and grips. I get so cold now compared to before. Leaving Gilbert at 5am. BRRRR Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 318 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 454 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 549 views