Riding in 2008

BradleyG
on 3/27/08 4:06 pm - Lake George, NY
I reside in Lake George. Anybody coming to Americade in Lake George this June? How about heading over to Laconia during the third week of June? Lets get together and share some road space. My surgery is April 10th, 2008, but I'll be riding my Harley by June! (Hopefully in May!!!)
Matt S.
on 3/28/08 11:28 am - Otsego, MI
Hi Bradley - Yes, as I replied to Howard below, I plan on coming to Americade. I came last year, worked as a volunteer and had a lot of fun. So, I'm going to do that again this year. Once I learn more about when I'll be working and where I'll be staying, I'll let you know and hopefully we can plan to meet. I really enjoy the area and am getting excited about the ride over. Hopefully it will be great weather again this year! Best wishes to you on the upcoming surgery! It will be here before you know it! Mine went very well and I hope your recovery was as smooth as mine. Take care, Matt
BradleyG
on 3/29/08 8:38 pm - Lake George, NY
Hey Matt, I am rather new to this website, still have to finish my profile, post a photo, and on and on....but even though I am new to this site, I've already met some great folks. Glad to hear you are coming to Americade, 2008! We should get together and go for a spin around the area. Since I live here, I know various "off the beaten path" nearby excursions which would give us not only a nice ride, away from the touring masses, but also include some great scenic views of the Adirondacks. Keep me informed regarding your location once you have arrived in the Lake George area. And yes, we will need to send a prayer out to the weather Gods ... can't never tell about what might fall out of the sky in early June around these parts. Thanks for the positive wishes for my upcoming surgery. I am very excited about it, and am looking forward to getting this phase of my weight loss journey behind me. Having a career in healthcare, I am not worried about the surgery, just anxious to get it done, move forward, and enjoy the benifits of living a healthier, leaner life! I look forward to future communication with you, be well. Brad
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 319 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 461 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views