Anyone seen SAW!!!??

pjmann109k
on 3/27/05 8:44 pm - Montello, WI
If your into horror movies this is the movie to see. It has a great plot and awesome twist. Vey unpredictable unlike most horror movies of late. I thought it was a great movie. One of the best since SEVEN. Any response is aprecaited...
Trisha
on 3/28/05 12:30 am - Glendale, AZ
I haven't seen it yet. The previews for it made it look real-scary!! Not horror-film type scary - but real life type scary!! I have to rent it and watch it in the dark at home.
neilsbabe
on 3/28/05 2:53 am - Oakville, CT
RNY on 05/18/04 with
I thought it was a great movie. Christine
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 1:15 am
It was awesome! You know which movie really surprised me though??? The Grudge. I went into that thinking it wasn't going to be that scary...man was I wrong!! The plot and acting aren't great but it is just creepy. jen
OmahaAns
on 6/29/05 1:22 pm - Omaha, NE
Oh MAN!!!!!!!! I LOVED "Saw".....Best Thriller of the year...By Far!! It really wasn't as gory as everyone made it out to be. And I am a thriller/horror afficianado.....and I never saw the twist(s) coming Great Recommendation! Ans
Holli Wood
on 8/6/05 11:52 pm - LittleTown, MN
I highly recommend Saw to everyone. I would not call it a horror film though. I call it a psychological thriller. It is awesome with all the twists! Holli
Miss J M
on 11/7/05 11:11 pm - Sylmar, CA
Since I grew up watching horror films like EVERY DAY (watched Exorsist at age 4)...I thought it was an alright movie. The GRUDGE was a little more my style but still, not that scary. A cool "horror" flick I saw lately was "THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE". That was kinda cool. Miss J M
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 552 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 415 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 455 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 476 views