What's your Favorte Movies?

Craig M.
on 1/6/06 9:25 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Hi I'm new here to the movies board and would like to share my list of favorite moves. Horror-Halloween (still the BEST slasher film ever.) Western-TombStone-(I'll be your Hucklberry) Comedy-The Breakfast Club-( I'm an 80's child and in love with Molly Ringwald LOL) Action-Tie Spider-Man 1 and 2- (I'm also a comic geek so this has been something I wanted to see for YEARS!) Christmas-Tie A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation-( I Love Chrstmas movies. Shhhh Don't tell anyone) and last but not Least ***(drum roll)*** All Time Favorites Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back!! 9told you I was a geek.) Now your turn Craig
m.m.
on 1/7/06 2:45 am - CA
Hi Craig, Here is my list. Which sometimes changes often, lol. Horror- Try to stay away from this genre because I can not handle gore, but as far as suspense goes I liked What Lies Beneth Western- Lonesome Dove and 8 Seconds Comedy- Zoolander and Empire Records or When Harry Met Sally for Romantic Comedy Action- Bird on a Wire, does this count? I know, not much action. Christmas- I totally agree with you 100% on this one! Tie A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation-( I Love Chrstmas movies. Shhhh Don't tell anyone) All Time Favorites: Good Will Hunting
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/06 2:55 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Craig, I am a Christmas Movie nut too. Every year I have a Christmas party and we watch Christmas movies. National Lampoons Christmas vacation is my favorite as well. However, A Christmas story is a classic too. For comedies can I reccomend some for you to see, my favorite are 1) office Space (with Jennifer Aniston) 2) Election (with Matthew Brodrieck) 3) Napoleon Dynamite 4) Clerks All classics and must see
April R.
on 2/16/06 11:47 am - plymouth, MA
Top five.. in no particular order.. baised on the fact that they all rock and that I can watch them over and over again without getting sick of them. 1) Garden State 1) The Royal Tenenbaums 1) The Graduate 1) Say Anything 1) Pulp Fiction
Craig M.
on 2/17/06 9:53 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Pulp Fiction.........LOVE IT..... How id I leave that off my list?...oh well,But Bacon tastes good,PorkChops taste good. Craig
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 555 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 419 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 460 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 477 views