Best movie for 2005

jomamma
on 1/16/06 9:11 am - Palmdale, CA
CRASH....This movie is soo good, great acting, incredible story, I highly recommend it. I love independent films, next few films to see are Transamerica with Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives), Whale and the Squid and Capote. Anyone seen these?
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/06 2:53 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi JoAnn, are you the same JoAnn Cole I have been chatting with through emails? If so, boy one more thing we have in common, MOVIES!. I am a huge movie buff. My husband and I had our first date at a movie. We have save the movie stubbs from every movie we have ever seen together. I am making a lei out of them. I really liked Memiors of a Geisha, loved Napeleon Dynamite. Cold Mountain was really good too. I have Crash but have not seen it yet. I will check it out soon. Thanks for the reccommendation.
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:10 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Haven't seen any of them but they are all on my list to see. Transamerica, and Whale and the Squid... I had not heard of until the golden globes... I love Felicity Huffman anyway and it looks very intriguing... Capote... not so sure about... won an award... will wait for it on cable. Thanks for the heads up!!! wanda
Craig M.
on 1/31/06 9:01 pm - Harrisburg, PA
CRASH......really makes you think....the little girl story and the magic cape really touched my heart....(ok,Ok, I admit it It made my cry like a school girl...LOL) not many movies do that to me. Craig
jomamma
on 2/1/06 12:07 am - Palmdale, CA
Im so glad it has been nominated for an OSCAR. I saw Brokeback Mountain and did not like it. And Im not a homophobe, that is not the reason I did not like it, it was just NOT a good movie. I will be really pissed off it that wins best pic!!. Have you seen Capote? That is the only one nominated that I have not seen, I will see it this weekend. I love the movies, I really like independent films BUT have to travel an hour to see them since they arent shown where I live. I guess we arent good enough. Walk The Line was good, Reese and Juaqin(sp?) were great. Congrats on all your weight loss, you must feel great! I got denied yesterday, cant stop crying...I feel like this surgery is my last hope in getting my life back and it has been ripped away from me! Not very happy right now.
Craig M.
on 2/2/06 10:14 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Sorry to here you were denied. that sucks. But keep fighting and it will come.I want to see Copote. have you seen In Cold Blood with Robert Blake thats a good movie. I have No desire to see Brokeback. I like my Cowboys shootin each other not kissing each other.LOL.( As Jerry and George said: "Not that there anything wrong with that") Craig 569/424/275
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 551 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 414 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 455 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 475 views