Need Roomie For Hawaiian Cruise !

The_Dawn_Of_A
New_Dayna

on 1/24/06 9:55 am - Amish Country, OH
. . Hi Everyone! I am looking for a roommate for the OH Hawaiian Cruise November 5-12. At the top of the main Obesity Help message board, there's a whole thread about the Hawaiian Cruise. An information packet on the cruise can be found here: danthetravelman.com/obesity-help-travel/ObesityHelp-Hawaii-Welcome-Packet-2006.pdf I found the Norwegian Cruise Lines site very helpful, as since it gives information about the ship, the shore excursions and tons of other things! I checked out Norwegian Cruise Lines' website, and here's a website about "our" ship - the Pride of Aloha: ncl.com/fleet/pal That will give you an idea of what the ship is like, AND at what a GREAT Deal that Dan and the people at OH are giving us!!!! MUCH lower than the prices listed on the NCL site!! It also has a sample list of shore excursions for all the stops the ship makes -- wow, I can't wait, and I am so very glad I booked the $899 inside cabin, so I can spend the rest of the money on the shore excursions!!! I was thinking of getting an oceanview w/balcony room, but heck - I won't be in the room that much, and I'd rather spend that extra $700-$800 on the shore excursions!!!! This is going to be a WONDERFUL trip!! I took my Dad to Hawaii in 2002 -- he was a WWII Veteran, and lost his best friend on the Arizona. He always wanted to visit the Arizona Memorial, but my Mother would never fly over the ocean. So, after she passed in 2001, I booked a trip to take him to Hawaii for 10 days! We had a WONDERFUL time, and I still treasure those memories of my time spent there with him. He passed away May 5, 2005, just a month after my surgery. I sure wish he could see me now, down 120 pounds. I know he'd be proud. Dayna My NOLA Website: geocities.com/nola_rescue My Weight Loss Journey site: geocities.com/thedawnofanewdayna ============================================ Here's a snippet of information from the thread in on the main OH Message Board, posted by Monica. Obesity Help Hawaii Cruise 2006 Norwegian Cruise Lines - Pride of Aloha! Welcome to The New Hawaii!!! Imagine Hawai'i. What do you see? O'ahu's glittering Diamond Head and dazzling Waikiki Beach? Maui's lush valleys, tropical beaches, waterfalls and rainforests? Kaua'i's spectacular Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon? Or the Big Island of Hawai'i's volcanoes, black-sand beaches and 13,000-foot-high mountains? Hawai'i is a kaleidoscope of natural beauty, and each island offers a unique and thrilling experience of its own. So which Hawai'i Island do you choose? We invite you to experience them all - on one unforgettable life-changing vacation. I would be happy to mail this information to anyone who would be interested in this amazing cruise vacation. Simply call our office and request the packet for the Obesity Help Hawaii Cruise 2006. Just a $300.00 fully-refundable*, per-person deposit holds your space. All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc. is a fully-certified, full-service travel agency. We are ARC-appointed, CLIA-approved, IATAN-approved and members of ASTA. We take very seriously our commitment to excellence. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Mr. Daniel J. Schmier President/Dean of Students PS. We're asking that everyone get deposits in ASAP. We're working to get our group a complementary cabin upgrades through Norwegian Cruise Lines and they won't consider it until all deposits have been received. Obesity Help Hawai'i Cruise 2006 Sailing Date: Sunday, November 5, 2006 Cruise Company: Norwegian Cruise Lines Name of Ship: Pride of Aloha Itinerary: Sunday ~ Depart Honolulu, O'ahu Monday ~ Nawiliwili, Kaua'i Tuesday ~ Nawiliwili, Kaua'i (Scenic Cruising) Wednesday ~ Hilo, Hawai'i (Evening Sail by Mt. Ki'Lauea) Thursday ~ Koni, Hawai'i Friday ~ Kahului, Maui (Optional Tour to Lana'i Available) Saturday ~ Kahului, Maui Sunday ~ Honolulu, O'ahu Group space held: Category K (inside) 30 cabins Category KK (inside) 11 cabins Category E (oceanview) 30 cabins Category BC (oceanview w/balcony) 5 cabins Catogory BB (oceanview w/balcony) 21 cabins Catogory AA (Owner's Suite) 3 cabins *Cruise Cost: Category K (inside) - $899 per person (3rd/4th guest $479) Category KK (inside) - $910 per person (3rd guest $479) Category E (oceanview) - $1219 per person (3rd/4th guest $529) Category BC (oceanview w/balcony) $1569 per person (3rd guest $589) Catogory BB (oceanview w/balcony) $1609 per person (3rd guest $589) Catogory AA (Owner's Suite) $4189 per person (3rd/4th/5th guests $919) Included in Cruise Package: Seven night sailing aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines Pride of Aloha, a ****tail party as hosted by Dan Schmier from All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc., Obesity Help onboad conference fees, port charges and taxes. *Air & Pre-Packages: We have nogiated special pre & post-packages for this special Hawaiian event. If you need air, hotel, transfers, car or any other travel needs, please call me for a quote...800-818-3739 nationwide toll-free. Air prices become available 11 months in advance and bulk pricing becomes available 9 months in advance. I will keep you posted as pricing becomes available. Citizenship: A valid US Passport is the preferred method of identification. If you do not have a passport it is currently NOT required. A government issued birth certificate with the county raised seal along with your picture ID is acceptable. Travel Insurance: Norwegian Cruise Lines offers insurance starting at $99 per person. Keep in mind this insurance will only cover what Norwegian Cruise Lines actually books. We also have Travel Guard insurance which will cover your entire vacation i.e. Air and hotel pre/post packages. Please call for a cost quote. Travel Guard does cover a great deal more and is usually (within a couple dollars) the same rate. Payments: A refundable* $300.00 (per person) deposit holds your space, and is due upon booking. 2nd payment of $300.00 (per person), is due on April 1, 2006. *On August 14, 2006, cancellation penalties will apply. Please see your brochure for amounts. Final payment is due on August 14, 2006. Forms of Payment: Cash, check, money order, and all major credit cards.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 551 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 414 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 455 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 476 views