Before and After

Amy G.
on 5/19/03 7:28 am - Barre, MA
I just found this page-first message being posted is mine-neato! I have been singing my entire life (that I can remember) and I'm now 38 years old. I am also 6 weeks post-op and down 41 pounds. I am going to be very interest to see if the popularity of my band increases with the loss of weight by me, the lead singer.
Perry S.
on 11/5/03 12:51 am - Lafayette, OH
You go girl. I too will be interested in how I do with music after some weight loss. I have played the drums for 25 yrs now and at this current weight I can hardly do it anymore. The set up is the killer. Good luck, Perry
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 1:04 am
Hi, I'm a musician who's sending messages to everyone on the membership roster for Musical Performance to see if we can all get there at the same time and communicate with each other. Hope to see you there! Sue ZQ
BOBADOSH B.
on 1/12/04 4:15 pm - NC
HELLO I PLAY A LITTLE GUITAR AND I WRITE MY OWNE SONGS PEOPLE ASK ME WHY DONT I GO SOMEWHERE AND PLAY MY SONGS AND I WAS THINKING NASHVILL BUT I AM STAGE SHY AND I THINK ALOT OF IT HAS TO DO WITH MY WEIGHT MY I WILL BE BRAVER IF I DIDENT THINK THE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME INSTEAD OF LISTING TO ME OH WELL TAKE CARE GOD BLESS [email protected]
Most Active