Just found this site!

femprodrum
on 11/14/04 7:02 am - San Jose, CA
Hi Everybody! So there are other musicians that are heavy! I thought I was the only one! LOL This business is soooo image conscience! But somehow I made my living in the music industry most of my life. Did a little time in Las Vegas as well. I now have a day job with health bennies and thought I'd look inot WLS. I have learned SOO much! I am pre-op still but hopefully will be having the surgery very soon. Take care all! Kelly Lyles Drummer/Vocals - Bay Area, CA
micki569
on 12/2/04 4:04 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Kelly, I am a guitarist/vocalist on the east coast. I had to change insurance so I'll be beginning my wl journey again in January. I'm looking forward to the energy and stamina this surgery will bring to me so that I can just move across the stage like I really want to and not hide next to my amp. My prayers will be with you on your upcoming date. Keep us posted. Lynnette
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 1:02 am
Hi, I'm a musician who's sending messages to everyone on the membership roster for Musical Performance to see if we can all get there at the same time and communicate with each other. Hope to see you there! Sue ZQ
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 1:07 am
Hi, I'm a musician who's sending messages to everyone on the membership roster for Musical Performance to see if we can all get there at the same time and communicate with each other. Hope to see you there! Sue ZQ
G. Daddy
on 12/20/04 1:30 am - San Gabriel, CA
Hi Kelly - I'm gene (pre-op) - I play bass for a coverband here in LA (http://www.coverstoryla.com ) and am waiting patiently for my WLS to become a reality.. I've recieved my approval letter and now am waiting to hear from the surgeon... hope it's not too long. When I first started looking into WLS it was because of the image thing... I've not had a ton of negative health issues from my weight, but I have kids and don't want to get a suprise later that would leave them without a dad! Anyway, good luck to you - you're only a few weeks away! C h e e r s, gene
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 12:51 am
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 1:03 am
Most Active