i love music

trevor
on 8/14/05 12:56 am - WEMBLEY, United Kingdom
there was always music playing when i was growing up and as far as i can remember the first time i ever performed in front of a audience was when i was about 6 yrs old. it was the day before our summer break began and the kids brought in records. and i was a huge elvis presley fan then so i got up and started doing the bop ; ) and did a bit of singing and the whole school were just knocked out!! because i was always very shy and introverted. but when i heard elvis's records playing i just got up and did my thing and everyone cheered and clapped and i was the star from that day onwards!! people kept saying do the bop trev!!! it was fun!! i still admire what elvis did but now im more into playing drums. i love rock drums, big band jazz drumming, whatever, if i can feel it, ill beat out a ryhthm!! still got some weight to lose but im trying not to let it get me down. but lately i find walking even just to the shops does my waist in. i get a really bad pain in my waist and every step i take is very painful. i wear jeans now cause its the only pair i got that will fit my waist and thighs and i can see the crotch starting to turn a white or grayish colour which means very soon the crotch will tear, just like my trousers did recently. and the problem is i am unemployed after loosing my job back in april and im living on benefit till i can find a new job and the benefit i get on welfare is very little i can hardly survive on it for 2 days let alone 2 weeks. so when these jeans go i dont know what im gonna do? i notice nearly all my jeans or trousers tear in the same way and same place all the time. i dont know if its because i sweat alot in my crotch area or is it just one of those things? either way its very frustrating and expensive. is there a brand of mens trousers which is guranteed to to tear at the crotch and ass? sorry for being so straight talking but qusetions have got to be asked ; ) thanks trevor
Most Active