Sweet Adeline looking for "barber shoppers"

Sweety
on 11/24/05 6:36 am - Cairo, GA
Interested to know if anyone in the Cairo, GA area is a Sweet Adeline or can sing and would be interested in forming an informal barbershop quartet? contact me directly at [email protected]
treece
on 9/9/06 2:24 pm
Hey there, I used to be in a barbershop choir - St. Louis Harmony.. it's been a while though. I know this is an older post, but my first visit to this forum. I wish I lived close to you, I used to sing bass. It was so much fun performing. My first time out we won a regional competition.. it was like in 95 though. Did you ever get a group together? I have some singing on my page if you wanna have a listen.
Sweety
on 9/9/06 9:13 pm - Cairo, GA
Hey, Latrice. You are the only response I have received on the barber shop singing. I started out singing bass but changed to baritone - I do miss performing as it was a lot of fun. Take Care!
acappellamom
on 5/23/07 12:50 pm - NJ
Hi Sharon! I'm an addie! I sing with Hickory Tree chorus in New Providence NJ. Used to sing bari, now I sing lead. We're going to Hawaii 10/08 - gotta slim down to get into the airplane seat! I also sing in a quartet - True Blues. We competed last year - came in 6th, won the novice award : ) Sorry I'm not in your area. Have you checked out the sweet adelines international singers website? You could locate a chorus near you. Jean
Most Active