hello everyone, ...

annann325
on 12/4/07 1:39 pm - Canada
hello everyone, I'm from Richmond, Canada and planning to study nails. But currently, I heard from my realtives that nail polish and polish remover are harmful to our body. At the beginning I only know it's not healthy to smell those nail polish scents because it contains lots of chemicals. But now I check online, and found out that if you always use these chemicals, it's really harmful to our body. A scientist from the states announced that these chemicals from nail products can cause cancer( if u use these products many time in everyday) Or, it may cause other sickness becase when u breath, the chemcial will get in to our body. also, if you are pregnant, you should avoid using nail polish, because it could damage your baby's brain and cause other sickness. I really want to ask all the nail technicians, how's your life being a nail technician? does it cause any bad expereince for you? does it really affect your health and your child? I really want to figure it out before I study. Thank you everyone! Annie.
Most Active
Recent Topics
allergies
reddoxiegirl · 0 replies · 302 views
hello everyone, ...
annann325 · 0 replies · 323 views
Desk Vent
ritag82 · 0 replies · 897 views
Nail Tech needs help!!!!
Tiedyed40 · 0 replies · 570 views