Recent Posts

Jenn D.
on 8/27/12 12:40 am - CT
RNY on 01/29/13
Topic: RE: knitter/crocheter/spindler
Hi!
Just found this board! Looks like it's pretty well empty, but I love to crochet! Always looking for fellow hook-er's! lol Nice to meet you Beverly!
Jenn
Jenn D.
on 8/27/12 12:38 am - CT
RNY on 01/29/13
Topic: RE: Question for crocheters...
Hi!
When I am having *issues* with a stitch, I go to Mikey (the Crochet Crowd) on youtube. He does the best video tutorials I have seen to date, and he breaks it all down!
A side note, I love whipping out granny squares!! Working on a daisy now, but seriously re-thinking, since I hate switching colors!! lol
patriotmom
on 1/13/12 10:38 am - Marion, AR
Topic: Question for crocheters...
I am in real need of help! I want to do Granny Squares, but I can't follow a pattern. I am more of a watch and learn person.
I have been working on an afgan, (just chains back and forth.) BUT I have been told that I was supposed to count the stitches for each row....HMMMM, maybe that is why it's a bit crooked in spots. I'm more than halfway thru with it and NOT restarting it, so I'll just go with crooked for it.

Can anyone talk me thru how to make a Granny Square? If my Grandma or Great-Grandma were alive I would have expert advice and instructions on all kinds of stitches and patterns...HINDSIGHT!
I was never into that OLD LADY sewing junk and now that I'm older and have given it a try, I've discovered it's a great way to relax and destress.

Thanks,
Trisha

God bless,Trisha & Jeff

Chris K.
on 7/6/10 1:33 pm - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: My Cross Stitch Pictures Posted in My Albums
I cross stitch!!!!!!!!!  I love it!  I would love to see your pictures.
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/09 4:24 pm - Ventura, CA
Topic: My Cross Stitch Pictures Posted in My Albums
Hi there!  I hope I find other stitchers on this site, as well as new friends met because of surgery.  I just posted a bunch of my cross stitch pictures in my photos.  I am quite proud of all of them.  It is not all my pix by a long chalk, but it's a good sample.  I think all of these were exhibited in our County Fair and most received a ribbon. 

Nicole N.
on 8/7/09 3:44 am
Topic: RE: need help with a blanket
That was a great help!  :)
bevsyarncrazy
on 1/26/09 7:31 am - Dover-Foxcroft, ME
Topic: knitter/crocheter/spindler
Hello! 

I am Beverly.  I am new here and was sooooo excited to see that they had a forum for the obsession.  I have been crocheting since I was 7 and knitting for about 7 years. Now I am learning to spin yarn on a drop spindle.  I am a member of TKGA and CGOA guilds.  I look forward to meeting others who are yarn crazy too!

You can find me as bjtilt on Raverly.com
My crafting blog is Beverly's Yarn Crazy
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/19/08 12:57 pm - Prescott, AZ
Topic: RE: Loom Knitting?
I loom knit -- I have the 100 Scarves Project.  I loom scarves for the homeless community in the Prescott, aZ., area.
Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley - 380/204/160 - October 28th, 2005 -  Thank you God; my handsome PCP Dr. Rejiv Jetley in Prescott Valley, Arizona; my knowledgeable and talented surgeon Dr. Hilario Juarez in Phoenix, Arizona; and all my wonderful and amazing friends on this website that got me to this point.  You all saved my life.    
hotmamawannab
on 4/6/08 4:27 am - Manteca, CA
Topic: New to this board!
I was just looking around and found this needlework board. I love to cross stitch. I've been doing it for 20 years. I belong the EGA and the ANG. Any other guild members out there?
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/08 7:58 am - Netherlands
Topic: Hello Ladies ;-)
Viva crotcheting. A way of living! :sexy:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Question for crocheters...
patriotmom · 1 replies · 590 views
knitter/crocheter/spindler
bevsyarncrazy · 1 replies · 570 views
New to this board!
hotmamawannab · 0 replies · 515 views