on 10/2/12 8:25 pm - Canada
It's that time of the week again!

LW = 178
TW = 176

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Tammy
DebColCam
on 10/3/12 2:17 am - Canada
Hi all congrats on your loss Tammy. This is my PMS week so according to my scale I have gained 5lbs grr
Last week 245.2
This week 250.2
I haven't been following my plan the best this wk and no exercise because of back issues. I think a lot the gain is water. Back to basics for me.
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/12 8:36 pm - Canada
Yep, sounds like water to me...stupid pms...

I hope your back feels better soon. Have a good rest of your week.
wc4ever2000
on 10/12/12 4:51 am
Ok so I know you guys do Hump day weigh ins but my program is on Fridays' so if you don't mind until march I want to add my Friday weight to your hump day group

Ok SO here it is
Week 1 - Total Weight - 212.5
Week 6 - Total Weight - 196.5

Sorry I dont have on me what it was last week so will go with the info I have on me. See you next week

I had to laugh this week - at group a person was distraught about lapsing - she had a brussel sprout!!! it was only 7 calories and we have 20 grace a day.

Sorry I had to share because it made my day
Marselleza
on 1/27/13 10:16 pm

Do you use any solutions for weight loss like appetite suppressant drugs? Or you just sit on a diet?

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/13 11:18 pm - Canada

I started by doing the core program at the Ottawa Civic Weight Management Clinic where we did Optifast for 12 weeks and had all kinds of classes and support. From there I learned what I should be eating (based on Canada's Food Guide) and "clean" eating...eliminating processed food and restaurant/take out food as much as possible. Surprisingly, cravings stop on clean eating. I still have some processed food (quick cook oatmeal (not the packages), Greek yogurt, less than 21%MF cheese, Bran Buds, Mio for my bottled water). I also drink at least 2 litres of water per day. I track everything on My Fitness Pal (even when I cheat) so if I notice the scale is not moving, I can review what I am eating and exercise diary. I try to stick to 80/20 rule...80% of the time I am "good" and 20% I can slip.

I also had an appointment with a registered dietitian to review my nutritional requirements...highly recommend folks do this. My husband had an appointment as well to help with his food plan.

A typical day is 1300 net calories (total calories minus calories burned by exercise) for my 5'0" frame.

I hope this helps,
Tammy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 463 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views