Hump day weigh in Oct 17

DebColCam
on 10/16/12 10:30 pm - Canada
I have been battling the blues here and beating myself up for yo yo numbers but getting back on track today.

Tw 249.8 (i gained over holiday)
I indulged to much and had very little exercise it doesn't take much for me to get derailed.
New goals more positive attitude
Bk to food tracking
Bk to exercise after being in pain with sciatica and Fibro
Would love to be 240 before Christmas. Take it one day at a time!
How is everyone doing? It's been quiet here! Take Care Deb
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/12 4:40 am - Canada
Good for you for getting back on track, Deb. I assume your pain is getting better so you can get back to exercising.

I've been bouncing back and forth between 174 and 176. I have not been as strict with diet and exercise...and I've still been tracking it so I have that reminder that lack of planning doesn't work. And I shouldn't keep any baking in the house...oatmeal raisin cookies didn't stand a chance around me this past weekend.

It's my last night of class at WMC in Ottawa. I can't believe the 26 week program is over already. i highly recommend this program to anyone in the Ottawa area (or if your area offers the Optifast program to help you lose weight). There's a group of us that will start walking on Tuesdays to keep our momentum going (and the obvious support).

Have a good week!

Tammy
DebColCam
on 10/17/12 7:11 am - Canada
Hi Tammy great to see you post! I really dislike the bouncing don't you? Glad to hear you kept with tracking and glad you are getting a walking support group going. Planning is key for me too! It's working and sometimes life just gets exhausting and in the way of my desire to be disciplined in the kitchen. Oatmeal cookies wouldn't last in my house either. Lol tks again for sharing and I am still enjoying my breakie shake and homemade crap cereal. Take care and post again soon. Deb
Big_blue_eyes
on 10/17/12 10:34 am - Canada
Glad to see that everyone is trying to stay the course.  I was down 1 lb this week which is good since I haven't really exercised but have been watching what I'm eating (along with journalling).  I just found out that the YMCA has a special program for people with arthritis so I'm going to give them a call and see what it entails.  Of course now that it's getting colder the thought of getting wet isn't that appealing but it is necessary :)  Hopefully that will help the scale to start moving in the right direction.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Winifred
DebColCam
on 10/17/12 12:23 pm - Canada
Hi Win it's great to hear an update from you too! Congrats on your loss this week! The Y program sounds good. I know how hard it is to move when in pain. I just went bk to curves yesterday after 3 wks away for recovery for sciatica. I am taking it very slow. I felt really good after and today I walked home from a Dr's appt. Exercise is still physically hard for me. I always seem to get anxious about pain. I sometimes talk myself out of it, because of my fear of more pain. It's a vicious cycle! Hope you are able to find a way to get some exercise without too much discomfort. Take Care Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 874 views