Welcome Home Supergirl!

DebColCam
on 11/7/12 10:53 am - Canada
Supergirl is home from her surgery. She posted under Monday update. She is sore but says she is doing OK. Speedy recovery Supergirl. Your a natural inspiration. Take care and update us again soon.
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/12 7:40 pm - Canada

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about her all week.

brock2006
on 11/8/12 1:20 am

Welcome back!

Supergirl7877
on 11/8/12 8:34 am
Thanks Deb! I feel pretty good today. Yesterday I was groggy all day...but I was under for 8 hours. I am already pretty excited. I took a shower today and got a sneak at the incisions. I am blown away at the amount of skin he removed. I am feeling good for the most part. Just a pull here and a tug there from time to time
chellelynn3
on 11/8/12 10:45 am - san bernardino, CA

Congrats! I can't wait til I do mine! Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

DebColCam
on 11/8/12 10:55 am - Canada
Easy Does It! Make sure you give yourself time to heal. Keep us posted and when your feeling good enough I hope you will share more of your weight loss journey with us. Take Care. Deb
Supergirl7877
on 11/8/12 9:57 pm

:). I have three weeks off work and my kiddos have been staying with my parents.  I am doing nothing but sitting here....I promised myself I would do nothing these three weeks so that I can get back to being me sooner.  I know pushing too hard now means  a much longer recovery.

What is a girl to do?  I so dislike tv and the computer is already getting olld.   Perhaps a little later I will come share my story.

Have an awesome day!!  Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views