Getting to know you! First edition.

Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 1:24 am
Just hoping to start some conversation. I love seeing what we have in common and learning about folks!

Where are you from?

Do you have children? Ages??

What is the last book you read? What are you reading now?

Do you like to cook?

Tell us about your pets.

What is your favorite food?

Do you have any siblings?

What is your favorite sport? To watch? To participate?

How do you spend your free time?

Tell us about your favorite event as a child.

What are your hobbies?
DebColCam
on 12/10/12 5:32 am - Canada
Good idea Supergirl
Married No children
I have been reading the hungry girl books
Love to cook. Love simple new healthy recipes
Favorite foods are anything sweet. But working hard to practice moderation and to switch out for healthier options
I have an adorable 3 legged pug named Murphy. He lost his leg 5 months old from a terrible break after falling off the bed. He is now very healthy and happy going in 2 yrs old bow
Fav sport to watch hockey (dang strike)
I enjoying walking and rode a bike for first time in 20 yrs this past spring. Also went ice skating for first time last winter. Skating very hard but I got my skates sharpened and ready to try again. Also got our nephews 2&4 yrs skates for Xmas.
Well that enough from me. What about your answers Supergirl?
Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 11:07 am
I did kind of chuckle that hockey is your favorite.... . You Canadians! Does your pug snort a lot? My little brother had one that was super loud anytime he was breathing.
DebColCam
on 12/10/12 12:44 pm - Canada
Yes he snorts and grunts a bit. Snores very loud too! He is a great companion.
Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 9:04 pm
I love dogs! I am more of a fan of bigger dogs but pugs are just so darn cute!
chellelynn3
on 12/10/12 5:45 am - san bernardino, CA

Where are you from? So. CA

Do you have children? Ages?? Yes I have 3! My Son is 13 then I have two daughters ages 11 and 5

What is the last book you read? What are you reading now? Last book I read was a walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks I am currently reading a book on prayer and I read my bible almost every day

Do you like to cook? Most of the time!

Tell us about your pets. 2 black Labs and 2 cats!

What is your favorite food? Sushi

Do you have any siblings? I have 3 step brothers and one of them is in Heaven already

What is your favorite sport? To watch? To participate? Not much of a sports fan, I do enjoy being active so playing any sport would be fun, I played softball for 4 years when I was growing up and loved it!

How do you spend your free time? Reading, writing, time with family

Tell us about your favorite event as a child. Hmmmmmm??? Loved 4th of July's at grandma's house swimming in the pool, bbq's and fireworks, looked forward to it every year!  

What are your hobbies? creating things, new idea's, writing, reading, walking outdoors, baking 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 11:10 am
We used to go to Denver every year for the 4th...same thing, pool and BBQ. I used to spend so much time in my uncle's pool my hair would get green streaks.
DebColCam
on 12/10/12 12:46 pm - Canada
Prayer and scripture reading regular part of our lives too.
Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 9:06 pm
Same here. My kids are in a group where they memorize different scripture each week. My daughter has the 23rd psalm down for this week. They have learned it over the past few weeks. I love to hear my kids talk about The Lord.
Supergirl7877
on 12/10/12 10:16 am

Where are you from?  Southwest Wyoming

Do you have children? Ages??  I  have two, a daughter 7 and a son 4.  I also have two stepdaughters 19 and 14 and I even have a (step)grandson.

What is the last book you read? What are you reading now?  Mostly Bible in a Year.  I also have been reading Parenting with Love and Logic.

Do you like to cook?  Yes I do!

Tell us about your pets.  I have a blueheeler who is rather protective of our home.

What is your favorite food?  Anything from the sea :)

Do you have any siblings?  I have an older sister and younger brother

What is your favorite sport? To watch? To participate?  To watch, football.  To participate it was always swimming, however, these days I believe i would love track!

How do you spend your free time?  Running...playing with the kids...making Heritage Makers projects for the fam.

Tell us about your favorite event as a child. Hum....I think my favorite event would have to be all the camping that we did.  I live very near a lake and we used to be out there for weeks at a time in the summer.

What are your hobbies?  I lack hobbies actually!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 882 views