hello everybody

ontonio
on 10/1/13 4:55 am - denver, CO
  hi everybody im from colorado im 180 pounds i tried 3 diet and it really doesn't work very well cause i lost only 10 pounds in 6 mounths !! that's why im trying to add cardio exercises to my weight loss program and i need your  help thank's everyone
ajohnson201376
on 10/2/13 10:05 am - MD

This is my suggestion:

If you do have a gym membership, I recommend hitting the stationary bike, elleptical machine and the treadmill. You have to gradually increase your duration and intensity. I would recommend at least three times a week. I think it's better exercising in the morning. If you exercise at night, you might have a hard time falling asleep.

Some might tell you to exercise before having a breakfast. I prefer eating maybe a yogurt and a small glass of juice so I can heve enough energy. 

I can be boring, so get yourself some headphones with your favorite music. Set goals. You can set goals either by calories burned or by minutes. Gradually increase your goals.

By exercising and watching your diet, you will shed the excess pounds.If you don'****ch your diet, you will not lose as much weight as you'd like.

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/15 7:22 pm

iaso tea/coffee cld help u loose 5pounds in 5 days

Supergirl7877
on 10/3/13 10:29 am
Do you track your food? When I started gel racking every single bit of food that really helped me.

I started by devoting 25 minutes a day to walking on my treadmill. I started out with 2.5 mph killing me. I just started playing around challenging myself to go a little faster for a short distance. After sometime I was going longer and faster.

Can't agree more with making it interesting for you. Now I prefer to run outside but when I am in the stuck on the treadmill I watch Netflix on my iPad

Welcome to the board!! Hope you stop in and post often.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views