hypnotist

tiga
on 3/23/15 2:17 pm

I am going to a group hypnotist tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Has anyone ever tried this before?

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/15 7:41 am - west hartford, CT

hi everybody. As a experienced hypnotherapist i would say that hypnosis is the most efficient way for weight loss. there is no pills, no negative side effects, boosted self esteem and self confidence, and the change you make is permanent. and you don't need to go on  diet. in hypnosis you can work through the source of the problem that caused you to start gaining weight.  that could be an event in your past (a stressful or a traumatic event) so within the same session you will find the ability to manage stress as well. 

as for the group session i would like the one to one approach because the therapist can give you more attention and can work on YOUR habits. ( NOT IN GENERAL). 

in group session the probability of success drops from 95% to 70% (but i think your therapist will explain this to you) for any other question feel free to ask me.  my email is [email protected]

tiga
on 3/25/15 9:17 am

Thanks for the info.  The hypnotist said it would take about 21-28 days of listening to the CD before it became permanent.  I don't feel any different today, but I have not wanted a sweet.  It must have done something.  I'm pleasantly surprised at how my desire for choc went down today.  I own a bakery and sweet shop, so I am around it all day.  I hope this is the answer I have been looking for.

MDial
on 3/30/15 11:59 am

May I ask which CDs you are referring to?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 882 views