What do you all think?

Maren McGregor
on 8/28/05 10:33 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a nightly post of, "What did you eat today"? I have learned a lot and really benefited from that post on the main board but at the same time it has often been hard to feel like I "fit in" because as non-ops we eat somewhat differently than the WLS post-ops. Would be interested in what you all think. Blessings, Maren
Donnamarie
on 8/28/05 12:33 pm - NY
I would really like that Maren. I would definitely post to it. Thank you for the idea. Donna
Maren McGregor
on 8/28/05 12:55 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Donna, Thanks for replying. I post to the same question on the main board but I feel like I would be on more "equal ground" if I were posting with other non-ops. Let's give it start tomorrow and see how it goes. Blessings, Maren
Eating Thru I.
on 8/28/05 2:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I would love it too Can I start now... Today: B: mini muffin with fruit salad L: Turkey burger on whole wheat D: grilled chicken fettucini alfredo No exercise and not much water. I need to go drink some more tonite...
Maren McGregor
on 8/28/05 2:12 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi, Today works fine. I didn't post today because I am just back from vacation (did well on vacation and even lost 2 lbs) and ate almost nothing today, only because I was busy getting things back to normal and ready for the work week. Blessings, Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views